DADAFAB

Saturday 6 July 2013

FOOD: The Square @ Furama

It was out last training in Starhub held in Furama Hotel at Riverfront area that I experienced one of the best buffet lunch of my life at The Square in Furama Hotel. We weren't informed of this, so it turned out to be quite tummy surprise for me. The restaurant interior have a excellent interior & superb service as well.

I started off trying their sushi varities with my all time favourite Japanese soy with wasabi, the ingredients were fresh & come with excellent combinations that impressed me well. I also tried some of the main course in their meat & fish entrees section where all of the dishes seemed to be perfectly cooked & delish indeed. You better try even just the crispy chicken & fish fillet and you'll be satisfied enough.

Well this buffet experience will never end without having my top spot: dessert section. It comes with all varities of short cakes, cream puffs, sweet breads & western culinary sweets i can't even remember how they call it. Everything were perfectly fine even though not that highly recommended based on my own judgment criteria.

But if you are looking for a fine dining buffet serving great food on a price justifiable, then never miss out The Square on your list as this place will surely be worth coming back for.























No comments:

Post a Comment