DADAFAB

Monday 6 October 2014

Food: SLICE

Have you ever imagined your favourite yema (famous Pinoy dessert) topped over a freshly baked & moist cupcake? Well, here in SLICE located at Bonifacio Global City, it's only one of their few crowds favourite and authentic menu items must-try. 

I have been following local food blogs and saw one blog entry of SLICE from www.awesomeplanet.com. When I saw the food items of SLICE, I knew right from there I need to try this food haven in Manila. I tried this restaurant alone on an early Sunday morning during my weekend visit in Manila last month. But because of hangover, I did not have the appetite for an early morning breakfast so instead, I just decided to go straight for dessert which include their very own Chocolate Yema Cake and Citrus Muffin. It was simply delicious having all the flavours, moist and fresh ingredients come all together in a muffin and cupcake.

I also had their freshly made fruit-infused water instead of having my regular coffee. They have wide varieties of wholesome pasta and breakfast food items to taste. They have the friendliest staff and the ambience was simply amazing having a well decorated interior and comfy seats whether you want it inside or outdoor too. SLICE is located at Southeast Block Lower Ground Floor Bonifacio High Street Central Taguig City.

Choco Yema Cake (Php 80.00)







Citrus Burst (Php 70.00)

Choco Yema Cake (Php 80.00)




Water Revitalized (Php 95.00)

Fruit infused water.



Cleanse & Radiance (Php 95.00 - 120.00)

Red Velvet Slice in a Bottle (Php 200.00)



No comments:

Post a Comment