DADAFAB

Sunday 1 February 2015

Fashion: SHOEPHORIA

Let's talk about Shoe Therapy! I don't know exactly where and why it started but I'm proud to say that right now I have 21 pairs of awesome shoes collection from sneakers, running shoes to branded ones. And I got all of these on good deals from all random fashion sales in Singapore last year. 

So will share with you some of my shoe selfie collections from my Instagram account and have compiled all these photos for this blog post. What's your favourite pair?

COACH 


VANS

NIKE

COACH

NIKE STEFAN JANOSKI

NIKE Air Max

NEW BALANCE

ZARA

SUPRA

SPERRY

NIKE

NIKE

NIKE JORDAN

Of course we still have some shoe items that we're dying to have a pair of. Here's my target 3 more pairs of shoes I need to have this year.

Givenchy Dog Print Shoes

Buscemi White Shoes

Nike FlyKnit Shoes





No comments:

Post a Comment