DADAFAB

Friday 21 August 2015

Travel: Football Club Barcelona

I'm seriously not a football fan though I know for sure there's one player same as my last name, "Fabregas" and the famous Premiere League season quite popular here in Singapore, and that's all I know! Football Club Barcelona, one of the most commercialized tourist spot in Spain, just signify Spanish true love in sports. For a single adult ticket price of 23 Euros, I was hesitant at first to purchase it, but it was all worth it, seeing for the first time the football stadium was just a surreal experience. The fee includes an FCB brochure, football fanatic memorabilia and you can access the FCB museum where football history was illustrated in details.  

It was a big check on my bucket list after I entered the football stadium so big that I just normally see on TV. Inside the FCB Museum, I saw my dream shoes, the Adidas Stan Smith sneakers signed by Stan Smith himself. You will enjoy for sure the FCB Store, where you can buy football team uniform, personalized jersey and souvenirs. FCB Barcelona is located in central area of Barcelona so taking a cab from your hotel is the best way to get there.

Futbol Club Barcelona commonly known as Barca.




























No comments:

Post a Comment