DADAFAB

Monday 4 April 2016

Food: Jalan Alor Street KL Malaysia


If you're in search for the best street food to get the taste of Malysian cuisine, well there's no better place the Jalan Alor in Kuala Lumpur. Here you will get the chance to get your belly full of various gastronomic Asian cuisine from seafoods to spicy noodles. It's my third here in Kuala Lumpur but my first time to finally visit this food haven, a street with with wide stretch of food stalls where you can just sit, eat, drink and simply enjoy.

Luckily I tried to eat here twice and it never failed to satisfy my food cravings at all. The food still considered well priced compare to average Singaporean food menu items. I just had too much satay, fried oyster and char kway teow and more Malaysian cuisines that still makes me salivate til now (LOL!) Here's what we ordered to show you how good food here was.





Watermelon Juice

Sugarcane Juice

Chicken Satay fresh off the grill


Penang Char Kway Teow

Chicken with Salted Egg 

One big happy tummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment